04/05/10

La televisione è una droga



Look at me: un ipnotico video di Beth Fulton ispirato a "Television", una poesia di Todd Alcott.

Sotto il testo della poesia:

Look at me. Look at me. Look at me, look at me, look at me. Look at me. No, no, no, dont look over there, look at me, look at me, look at me.
Are you looking at me? Is everyone looking at me? Do I have your attention? Good. Dont get the wrong idea. Im not trying to take over your life. You need, what? What do you need? You need to, what? Go to the bathroom? Fine. Get up, goto the bathroom, come back, look at me. You need, what? You need to get something to eat? Fine. Get up, go to the kitchen, get something to eat, come back, look at me. You need to, what, sleep? Fine, get up, go to bed, go to sleep, get up, come back, look at me.
Okay. So we have an agreement. You will do what you absolutely need to do, and when your done, you will come back and look at me.
Dont worry about your schedule. I am here for you. I am here for you. Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, I am here for you. I am here for you. You need me, I'm here. Fair and foul, thick and thin, I am here for you. I am here for you. People try to tell you I'm bad? You tell them that I am here for you. Twenty-four hours a day, fair and foul, thick and thin, I am here for you. I am here for you. People try to tell you I'm bad, know what that sounds like to me? Sour Grapes.
You see what I--hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, no, dont look over there, theres nothing going on over there, look at me, look at me, look at me.
I've got stuff you wouldnt believe. Danger? Sex? Action? Death? Thrills? Comedy? All here, all in the next eight minutes.
Can you believe it? You can't. It's unbelievable. You can't believe it because its unbelievable! It's a miracle.
Just keep looking at me. Just keep looking at me. Just keep looking at me. Look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me.

Nessun commento: